What can I expect at Franklin Pentecostal Church?
- Weekend services that last about 60 minutes
- Lively worship and music
- Thought provoking & life changing messages based on the Bible
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
- Friendly people who hang out & chat
- Opportunities for you to get involved
What should I wear?
Many people aren’t sure what to wear when they visit. We want you to be comfortable when you visit, so wear what you’re comfortable wearing. When you’re at one of our services, you’ll see a range of styles from jeans to suits. Casual or “Sunday best” . . . it doesn’t matter.
What’s a typical service like?
- Pre-service: This is a great time to catch up with one another and check out the upcoming events showing on the screen. We also have a time of pre-service prayer.
- Welcome & Worship
- Prayer for any special needs, an overview of the weeks schedule and then an offering for our members
- Preaching followed by an opportunity to respond in prayer.
- Post-service: People hanging out and talking. This is a great time to meet some new friends and re-connect with old ones.
What is the worship like?
Our worship is a celebration. We clap our hands, lift our hands, sing aloud, and offer heartfelt expressions of what God has done in our lives. We have a live worship band and our music is very up-beat. We display the words of the worship songs on the screen to make it easy to sing along. Please feel free to worship God in ways in which you are comfortable.
Read more about our worship
What is the preaching like?
Our preaching is the highlight of each service. We base everything on scripture, but work hard to present it in the clearest possible way. We want you to be encouraged – but at the same time leave challenged to grow in your faith.
What do you believe?
Franklin Pentecostal Church is a Bible-based, Spirit-filled church. We believe God changes people’s lives through the power of His Spirit. This includes physical and emotional healing, deliverance from addiction, restoration of relationships, and the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
Read more about our beliefs.